- Sir Ken Robinson’s TED Lecture
- Grammar Websites
- Education in the News (5 articles & summary)
- HW Practice Test
Attention students: Due to my bronchitis, I need to cancel class today. I apologize. I will post homework tomorrow when I’m feeling better. Thank you.
- Try and complete the comma packet on your own. When done, check your work with the Answer Key. Both links are in the “Class Handouts” tab.
- Try and complete the apostrophe packet on your own. When done, check your work with the Answer Key. Both links are in the “Class Handouts” tab.
- Watch the following videos (on the Class Handouts page) several times this week:
As per the syllabus we will have a practice timed exam today in class. Please hand in your homework at the beginning of class so that I can have it graded for you by the time you leave class today. Next week, we will do one-on-one conferences. Thank you.
I will be a little late today b/c I have a meeting in North Bergen. We will start at 4:45 and will be in LAB D of the PSB (same place as last week). Thank you.
- Hand in HW (Technology Essay)
- Do Diagnostic Exam (Frederick Douglass) and email as an attachment when done to email@example.com
- Review passing technology essays
- Revise your technology essay based on my comments and what you learned from passing essays
- Review 5 paragraph essay handout
- Next Week: Meet in Computer Lab D Again