- I have a meeting today so will be a little late to class; I will be there no later than 4:45. Please wait for me!
- NEXT WEEK IS THE FINAL EXAM! YOU MUST BE THERE BY 4:25 THE LATEST. YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO COME IN LATE AND TAKE THE EXAM
- Grammar Review
- https://lted305.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/commas-answer-packet.pdf REview Comma Answer Key
- https://lted305.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/parallelism.pdf Review Parallelism
- https://lted305.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/clear-concise-sentences.pdf Writing clear, concise sentences
- https://lted305.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/the-apostrophe-answer-key.pdf apostrophes answer key
- Review ALL videos on Class Handouts Page
EMAIL ESSAY TO firstname.lastname@example.org
Next week we will conference one-on-one this practice timed test.
As soon as you get to class tonight hand in your essays from last week so I can give you feedback before you leave class.
See you soon!
Today in class we work shopped your essays and I gave you personalized homework assignments based on your midterms. We will not meet in person on Monday, November 7th, but please have the Malcolm X essay done by the time we meet on Monday, November 14th. At this point in the semester you need to study as much as possible. Please use the CLASS HANDOUTS section of this blog to your advantage.
Malcolm X Test:
Most of you owe me the “Tougher Standards” essay. If you misplaced it, please email me and I will email you a copy.
In order for me to give you direction and feedback I need your homework assignments! Thank you.
Tests will be graded Wednesday and returned to you Monday with 2 graded copies.